Saturday, September 13, 2008

In case you were wondering...

My eating choices last night resulted in some sluggishness and extreme shortness of breath (reactive hypoglycemia, anyone?), and a ragin' case of indigestion when I woke up this morning.

My body hates me so much more than it did ten -- even five -- years ago. Either that, or it's having some sort of awakening of consciousness and starting to speak up for itself when I treat it poorly.

Sigh. Time to go out to breakfast and begin to undo the damage with a nice omelet and lots of water.

2 comments:

Jennifer [To PIN/share a Post, Click the 3 dots or the Red SAVE Button] said...

Hope you are on track with low-carbing. When is the wedding?

Tracey said...

Wedding is in March of next year.

I am just ending a rather planned week of being off low-carb. I just started grad school, and at orientation they have given us breakfast and lunch every day (and even dinner a couple of days), and as I expected, the diet they are feeding us has been all vegetarian/vegan. NOT the most low-carb friendly. I sort of knew this would be the case, so I just went with it.

I'm planning on posting about it sometime soon, but I have so much work to do now!

Thanks for checking in.